Wink up August BEST talk.

Kamis, 22 Juli 2010 16.29


So what are you going to do now? If you met with a disaster out of the blue!

Yabu: The theme for this talk is the No. 1 part of this person. What do you all think?
Daiki: Takaki is No. 1 at having the least amount of luggage before a tour.
Takaki: Ah, that’s true! For me, it might be a little rash of me but I feel that things can still work out somehow even if I go empty handed. (laugh)
Hikaru: But you at least need things like underwear, right?
Daiki: If you’re going empty handed, you can just hold onto a pile of 2 sets of underwear. (laugh)
Hikaru: That’s right. You can even use one as a knitted hat and wear it on your head. (laugh)(LOL! hikaru!!)
Takaki: That’s a good idea, replacing a knitted hat with underwear. (laugh)(so be careful whateever you guys see on takaki's head...)
Yabu: On the contrary, the one with the most luggage is Hikaru. He even brings things like a dryer.
Hikaru: That’s right. On top of that, I seem to bring an excess of everything.
Daiki: That’s why I am helping him too. (laugh)(*pats daichan)
Yabu: Even though it’s impossible during tours, I am the type who normally goes around empty handed.
Hikaru: Eh~ I can’t even go around empty handed on normal days.
Daiki: It’s impossible for me too. I have to carry a bag.
Inoo: I carry a bag too. Even though there is nothing special that I have to carry around, I feel more at ease if I have it.
Yabu: Eh? But all you need usually is just your hand phone, wallet and music player, isn’t it?
Arioka: But what are you going to do if a disaster suddenly strikes?!
Yabu: So you normally carry around things that will be useful if a disaster happens!?
Daiki: I do! Like a toothbrush, for example. Even if I have to live as a refugee, I at least still can brush my teeth!(so now you guys know why daichan has pearly whites XD)
Hikaru: Me too, I usually have a can of coffee in my bag.
Daiki: With just one can of coffee, you can at least feel at ease for half a day, right? (laugh)
Hikaru: ... I just drank it awhile ago.
Takaki: Then that’s no good! By the way, you’re okay with lukewarm coffee?
Hikaru: I prefer to drink canned coffee at room temperature.
Yabu: Inoo-chan, you carry a lot of things around on days when you have to go to school, right?
Inoo: Right. It’s not just textbooks, I have to bring the blueprints and stuff along too. When you are carrying lots of things, I have realised that it is easiest to carry a rucksack. Hikaru is the rucksack type too, right?
Takaki: That’s right! I think rucksacks are good too, that’s why I’m looking for one. But then… I’m so extremely incompatible with rucksacks that it is surprising. (laugh) That’s why I’m envious of Hikaru kun~
Yabu: I don’t look good with rucksacks either. The last rucksack I carried looked as if there was a soccer ball stuffed into it. (laugh) (which means he look like a turtle? HAHA)
That’s fine! It’s alright to just go ahead with it without hesitating!
Hikaru: Rucksacks are really good~ Even though you are carrying things, you can hold both bread and juice in your hands! (laugh) Speaking of blueprints, Inoo chan’s No.1 is “architecture No. 1” right.
Inoo: That’s because I study architecture in University right?(laugh). In future, if you want to build your own house, tell me, and I’ll draw out the blueprints for you~
Everyone: it’s somehow, scary~~~~~(HAHHA! no faith in inoo. TSK!)
Yabu: Please make the fees cheap...( scrooge! LOL)
Inoo: Eh, that’s something that we’ll have to discuss about. (laugh)
Hikaru: Inoo chan, I’m probably talking about something random, but, can you really do the design properly?! Don’t forget about the pillars (laugh) ? (yeap, no faith towards inoo at all. I'm not surprise seeing how flirt inoo is)
Inoo: It’s going to be fine! Have you seen the house I built? (shows them a picture from his phone)
Daiki: Awesome! This is done by Inoo-chan? Can people really live in it?(BIMBO MOMENT)
Inoo: No, no, it’s just a model!
Takaki: Isn’t that obvious? They won’t make a university student jump right into building an actual one. (laughs)
Daiki: But the design looks futuristic so it’s really cool.
Inoo: I know right?(COCKY ASS)
Yabu: Inoo sensei, what’s the most important thing when it comes to construction?
Inoo: Well. It’s the making of many different things into one? In other words, it’s collation.
Hikaru: Stop saying such cool things with a straight face! (laugh)
Daiki: I don’t really understand the meaning of all these…
Inoo: You have to take into consideration the views of the one building the house, the environment, and the conditions of the site, and of course the budget. You have to combine all of these into one, and it’s difficult to achieve.
Everyone : I see~~~~
Hikaru: It’s just like concerts. (laugh)
Takaki: Right! It’d be great if you become a great architect while doing this job.
Inoo: There were problems regarding the earthquake-proofing of buildings recently, right? That was a question in a first grade architectural exam, and it was extremely difficult.
Daiki: eh~ please do your best!
Inoo: To take that exam, you need to have 2 years of attachment experience. You have to go out onto the actual site. (laugh)(shit i have to stalk construction sites even?!)
Hikaru: That’s good! It’s alright to just go for it without hesitation!
Daiki: when I’m walking with Inoo-chan outside, he’s always looking at buildings. And he’ll burst out saying things like, “That roof is ○○- shaped.” (laugh)
Hikaru: That’s right that’s right! There was once, he saw waves crashing against a wall, and he said “I’ve only ever seen this in my textbook!”, and suddenly became very touched.(GEEK MUCH?)
Inoo: While studying, my interest gradually built up. Architecture is really fun.(uh huh)
Hikaru: Yup. That’s why it’s okay to go on attachment to the site for 2 years!. (laugh)
It’s going to be fine! Believe in me!
Takaki: There aren’t really groups which have [first grade architects], huh? (laugh)
Yabu: But if we are talking seriously, inoo chan’s studies, he seems like he’s born to do this kind of work ne.
Inoo: I think so too. Because I’ve become drawn towards blueprints, I want to be able to draw the sets for our concerts. And like what we’ve said earlier, I want to build houses for everyone.
Takaki: …no thanks… that’s kinda scary.(laugh)(his words are dripping with innuendo,I knew it takaki has something against inoo! or maybe he's jealous inoo doesn't give him attention*cough)
Inoo: It’s going to be fine! Believe in me!(LOL.Comments people?)
Hikaru: Uh, yea… that’s right.(HAHAH!he totally just wanna digress from that topic) I’m looking forward to it hahaha (dry laugh). Yabu’s no. 1 is… what is it?
Takaki: It’s that, right? The knowledge of sports!
Inoo: When it comes to soccer, his knowledge is nothing to be laughed at. There’s nothing he doesn’t know right?
Daiki: Right. My dream is for Yabu-kun to become the commentator on a late night sports variety show someday. (laugh)
Hikari: The other time, I was on a location shoot with Yabu. While we were travelling, he was playing a Sports Knowledge game with Penalty’s Wakki-san. Wakki –san would give out questions based on trivia on the World Cup soccer players from a magazine. For example, he would say, “This person’s right leg is strong...” and Yabu would immediately answer “○○-san!, and he would get every answer right.
Yabu: I got so many correct, that Wakki-san, who’s also a soccer fan, said, “Yabu, you’re disgusting.” (laugh)
Daiki: Are you serious?! That’s awesome!
Hikaru: And also on the way, Yabu got so excited, he started shaking .At first, I thought that the shaking was due to the car but, it was because he was shaking with excitement. How absurd is that! (laugh)
Takaki: Before becoming a commentator on the sports program, appear as a Soccer-Loving Idol! laugh)
Yabu: I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I’m confident in being able to hold a conversation! I watch 20 matches a week on the TV.
Takaki: There are also matches that are only screened in certain areas, you watch them seriously too, right?
Daiki: What are your opinions on the world cup this time?
Yabu: Of course I would want them to win, but... Hmm… that’s right ….I’m guessing it would be 2 losses and 1 draw. (Information taken during the first third of June)
Daiki: 1-wake means one draw, right? (A draw= 1 hikiwake)
Inoo: Eh Daichan, you’re asking that?! You should be able to understand at least that, right? (laugh)
Takaki: Sorry, but even though Yabu has been so detailed in his speech so far, we don’t understand him at all. That’s why we cannot join in the conversation properly. (laugh)
Yabu : Ryuutaro is probably the only one who would join in properly with my conversations.
Isn’t that a “Fun Camp”?
Hikaru: What is Dai-chan’s No.1?
Yabu: Dai-chan is a Multi-player. That’s right, he plays a position just like Hasebe (a soccer player).
Takaki: Ever since we started talking about soccer, it seems as if my mind is filled with soccer right now. (laugh)( i know how you feel yuya, esp when I read through the whole bloody scans.)
Hikaru:I somehow get what Yabu is trying to say though. Daichan is the type who knows things both on the surface and deeply. He might know about a lot of things, but he is so~o light-headed! (laugh) ( i can imagine the number of hands that shots up from agreeing)
Yabu: That’s right that’s right. He might know it but, when he needs to apply it in real life, it’s gone. (laugh)
Daiki: Wait a moment. Are you guys praising me? I’m not really sure anymore. (laugh)
Takaki: Yes, they are, they are. Because Daichan really knows a lot about many things.
Yabu: But this is not something that you’ll think of when you talk about Dai-chan, right?
Daiki: I knew it, you weren’t praising me. (laugh) There is something that I’ve been aiming to become, is it okay for me to say it?
Altogether: What?
Daiki: Survival Character!(Did anyone faint from rolling their eyes? XD)
Inoo: You’re over-imaginative(laugh)
Daiki: They’re showing it on the Discovery Channel, survival tips. They teach you how to survive in extreme conditions. I actually know quite a lot about it!
Everyone : ……..
Daiki: What’s this! I feel like you guys have zero trust in me, (laugh) (you can join inoo and emo in a corner XD)
Hikaru: Well then, what kind of knowledge do you have?
Daiki: Like how to eat a crab!
Hikaru: Let me confirm one very important thing. Can you even touch a crab?
Daiki: [Imagining in process] I can’t touch it~~! The pincers are scary~~~~!(EPIC BIMBO MOMENT)
Everyone: That’s not going to work!
Yabu: What is a good way to eat crabs?
Daiki: (proud) In any case, boil it!
Takaki: …. Everyone knows that (laugh)!
Daiki: Then, if there are any lemons around, you can squeeze it out onto the crabs. It seems like it’ll be delicious~
Takaki: Isn’t that just like a “Fun Camp”? (laugh)
Inoo: Daichan has to gain enough actual experience so that he can be worthy of the name Survival Character. (laugh)
Hikaru: So, Inoo-chan needs to go for his 2 year on-site attachment, and Dai-chan needs to go into an environment for him to Survive. (laugh)
Daiki: I get it. When I get back, I’ll become a Wild Character and shock everyone!
Takaki: That’s absolutely~ impossible. (laugh) Lastly, Hikaru’s no.1 is Getting into Action! When he decides that he wants to do something, he’s the type who’ll immediately do it, right?
Inoo: For example, he was just flipping through a manga that someone was reading, and he immediately said, “I’m definitely going to buy this later!” (laugh)
Hikaru: That’s right. I do have such a habit of acting quickly. If there’s something I “want to try”, or “want to see”, I’ll move into action as soon as possible. I won’t do things like research carefully beforehand. However, I’m the type who would not pursue the impossible.
Takaki: You’re indeed like that, very down to earth.
Hikaru: Yup. When the month ends, I’ll always think things like, “Ah~ Lets not eat out today, lets go back home to eat.”
Yabu: Once, Hikaru and Inoo-chan started talking about going to eat Unagi in between work. When Hikaru saw the price, he went, “Lets just go for soba after all.”, and gave up. (laugh) (Scrooge like yabu, and possibly PMS-ing)
Inoo: That’s right! I so excited about eating it already, and I even went to a seat right in the middle of the shop! And then he wouldn’t come into the shop. In the end, I had to apologize to the shop manager, saying “Sorry! It seems that he doesn’t feel like eating Unagi today.”, and went out of the shop.
Hikaru: For me, I get into things like music and as mentioned earlier, manga, so I have to get by with a few things. (laugh)
Takaki: I’m opposite from Hikaru kun, because I have no hobbies, eating is a very important thing to me.
Yabu: For me, I don’t normally go out shopping. But this time, for the world cup, I used my savings to buy the latest TV and recorder! With that, I can watch them play in high definition! However, I will admit that I feel a little like I’m being manipulated. (laugh)
Daiki: That’s good~ It seems like for my No. 1 point, we’re trying to find the deep side of my character. (laugh)
Inoo: Because I’m looking forward to see Dai-chan’s wild character. (laugh)

Source :: LJ

Label: , ,


0 lovely notes