Dai-chan DUET AUGUST 2010 ~

Kamis, 15 Juli 2010 12.32





Fashion n°1
The real summer style is a t-shirt, cargo pants, snickers, a cap and headphones. During summer it's of course one t-shirt. But with half sleeves, wrists get lonely so you must wear a watch. (so nice Dai-chan ! <3)

Book n°1
A manga about two astronaut brothers which is interesting. When you hear "space" you have this impression it's complicated but it's easy to read, there are funny moments and also emotions so it's really good. It changed my view on astronauts.

Movie n°1
The latest one I saw and that was good was MOON. It's about a man who's doing his job alone on the moon and whose only company is a robot. This robot is cute. There are thrilling and exciting scenes but also funny and moving scenes ; it was better than I expected.

Time n°1
When I manage to wake up early, I'm happy (laughs) The tension is high and it's refreshing. Maybe the moment when the sunlight spreads in the blue sky around 7am is the best~ (Inoo : Surely you never woke up that early right ? ) Shut upー! It happened !

Place n°1
On the roof rising from my bow window of my room. (I'm not sure rising is the good word, I mean he can access this roof from his window ._.) From there I can see a tree shaped like Totoro. LUCKYYYYY

Play n°1
Pranks. Stupid things like putting some glue on the bag of someone.

Number n°1
21. It's not that I like it but it naturally comes when I must say a number. When I play bingo I always put 21.

Word n°1
"Gamushara" (= reckless) I like the sound of this word.

Special skill n°1
The loudness of my voice when I laugh ! When it gets more and more funny, my voice gets louder~

Label: , ,


0 lovely notes