POTATO TRANSLATION of YAMA-chan's part !!

Sabtu, 10 Juli 2010 15.40





POTATO that Yamada Ryosuke part^^

Here's the translation ::

An over-cool confession is impossible for me now!?

If I were to make a confession to someone I like, I'd go to her house, and tell her "I like you!", and I'll immediately turn and walk back (laughs). When I say that, I'm actually unable articulate my feelings, but to hear a reply on the spot is really embarrassing and impossible for me. So, it's the best for me to tell the person that day, and get a reply the next day in school SCHOOL!? YOU'RE NOT GONNA CONFESS THE DAY YOU'RE STILL IN SCHOOL, MISTER. Confession sentence is too simple? Then I'd say "I want you" I want you, too... I need youuuu D: Ah, that's Kimura Takuya's script in a drama (laughs). But I'm unable to say such cool words~.

For my approach, it's most unlikely that I'll make friends with them and then go on. To start with, I'm not the type to make friendships between male and female heart is shattering. Of course there are no such things that I'd like someone that I don't ven know, but when we meet and we talked a little, and if I get a good feeling of it, then I think I'll start liking the person. Within a short period of time, that's when the person's real character will show ne. By the way, the feeling of 'I want to love someone' is... actually not very strong. Because having fun with the boys in school and together with JUMP is really fun, so I'm in the 'To hell with love or whatever' mode ne MUAHAHAHA You love playing with Takaki, don't you?. Ah, but I do borrow my elder sister's Shoujo manga and read, then that'll be times when I think 'It'll be great to love someone like this~' ne (laughs).

For the concerts, no matter where we are, it'll be fun and all the stages leaves a deep impression on me. I'll enjoy every concert, and give it all my best. Being able to announce our album, I was really happy. Having to be able to help in writing some of the lyrics in the songs of the album, but that is, really difficult! But just making the tune was really fun, and I really felt that it was worth it. I want to write more lyrics from now on and they'll have my character.

Label: , ,


0 lovely notes